Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Hope

Hoping to find a good photo opportunity, I decided to walk with the girls to a creek not far from April's.
It was a very pretty area and I was able to get this good 'sunny' picture of Sammy, Hope, Gracie and April on a bridge overlooking the stream.  As we stood there an Amish buggy approached and as it passed us there on the bridge, the driver cracked his whip and took off quickly. I doubt they were afraid of us; but he may have caught a glimpse of'my camera...an Amish no no.

The Amish hope is in Jesus, as is ours. for He said, "I am the gate, whoever enters through me will be saved."  John 10:9

Even though we do share that common belief, we certainly do not live our lives similarly.

God knows our hearts and blesses us accordingly.

May God bless you all with a blessed Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment