Saturday, December 10, 2011

Red Trike


This picture couldn't be cuter in my opinion.  Caleb was shopping with Mom and Dad and tried out this red trike.  He found it a little big, or his legs a bit too short for peddling.  Maybe by summer, Caleb.

I am prayerfully reviewing some scripture I reviewed today that could change the whole tone of my blog.
Titus 3:12 "Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate and to show true humility toward all men."

It seems a little difficult to declare that I am rightly opinionated in a humble way.  So I respectfully ask you to pray that I can reconcile this within my heart and be able to continue blogging under this title...with all humility...or not.

2 comments: