Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our Stars


We sure are proud of our little stars. They surely got a good taste of acing while doing 14 performances of The Miracle of 34th Street  this Christmas season.

I love these pictures of them in character.

Chelle reminded me of the photo effect, Old Photo today when she sent me the picture of Mason with that filter.  She had found a site online that had 40 free photo effects for PSE. (Photoshop Elements)

I thought about getting them, and still may if they work on a MAC. Not that I need more than I have. I rarely use them, although I probably should. It would make a lot of pictures much more interesting.

Interesting.  That is the word our son used to describe the president's speech tonight.  To me it was as well .When I passed by the TV and heard him talking like a Republican, saying he believed in small government, I looked up, saw his face and about fell on mine.  If he wants a small government, he is certainly going about it the wrong way. It is the same way he says he wants more jobs, but fills his time off the golf course killing jobs in the US.  

I understand that later though he went into his main rhetoric, which is redistribution  of wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment