Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tired of Change


I  told you I'm crazy with a camera. I even take pictures of myself in the mirror at times.

This is me in a scarf my friend Teresa picked up while we were at the Pine Tree Barn and told me I should buy it.  Well I did, and I'm glad. I like the way it looks...and it's nice and warm.

Today I made an unanticipated trip to the hospital and snapped a couple of pictures to prove I was there...not that I would have to or anything.  They are still in my camera though. I've been busy trying to get a book ready for publication... again. Hopefully this time, all systems will be go and it will actually turn out well like all 19 of the others that came before it.

Why do systems have to change, especially when it is for worse instead of better?  Guess there is a lot of that going on now and all of it much more important that making picture books.

By the way, just so you can sleep well tonight, our president is giving our defense technology to Russia. Isn't he nice?  He sure knows how to make other countries like us.

While we are playing around in an attempt to find a candidate to run against him, he is dedicated to finishing off our country before we can even have that election.  He's working around Congress again... making appointments that would never get past them....and SHOULDN'T.

PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment