Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's New at the UN?







While you were decorating a tree, baking cookies , at the mall or shopping Wal -Mart sales,  your government has been quietly wrapping up a Christmas gift for you and me...adoption of UN resolution 16/18  developed by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation  (formerly called Organization of Islamic Conferences), the confederacy of 56 Islamic states.

Resolution 16/18 seeks to limit speech that is viewed as "discriminatory" or which involves the 'defamation of religion", specifically that which can be viewed as "incitement to imminent violence".

 Hillary Clinton and Obama are both pushing this international resolution, supposedly a Human Rights  issue that will evidently override the free speech clause in or own Constitution.


Now isn't that just wonderful?


Well no it is not. I will tell you what is wonderful...being a grandmother with a blog where I can brag all I want about the kids and show off my pictures.  Today, you see Ashley.  I love the flowers that are much like the ones on her shirt.  And of course, Gramma loves that little smile.
We could use more of those today.


May God bless every step you take tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yay it's working! Delivered directly to my email. What a pretty layout! I love that shirt. I think it only got worn once and she grew out of it. She like Aussie grew TWO sizes. So even the size bigger clothes I got at the consignment sales didn't fit. URG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. Love you.

    ReplyDelete