Saturday, February 4, 2012

God is in Control


The real reason I made this layout today... it was a challenge. "What are you looking at now?" I  wasn't exactly looking at that when I sat at the computer.  Even though I see the lake from here. I'm looking south.  When I got up to look out the living room window to the northwest, this is the view I had. I liked it better with no driveway or other less than beauty between me and the lake.  

We were surprised to see it snowing when we got up this morning. Yet when God wants snow, it snows!  It covered the ground, but melted fairly quickly. It is just too warm for that white blanket.

Speaking of warm...or more descriptive, hot.  Iran is getting even hotter now. With her nuclear capabilities, she seems to be anxious to start a skirmish in the guise of protecting herself from the evil west for wanting to diminish her war capabilities and stop her nuclear program. 

I understand that while targeting 'soft sites' in the US, such as Jewish synagogues and schools, her Revolutionary Guard began naval manoeuvres today in the Strait of Hormuz. She has threatened to close it down in retaliation against tough western sanctions.  

What a wonderful time to reduce our military and defund it substantially! May the living God in heaven be our shield and strength when our federal government fails us.

No comments:

Post a Comment