Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Perfect Nominee


I am grateful that April has started taking more pictures. I don't know whether she is using her iPhone of iPad, but it doesn't really matter.  The fact is, I'm getting more pictures.

This one was taken recently when they went to WV to celebrate Tim's birthday. Everyone is there in the picture, but Lauren.  I'm sure they had some nice steaks to celebrate the big day.

Ohio's big day is coming up on Tuesday.  We get to vote for the Republican presidential candidate that we want.  I will vote for my favorite of those running, but I'm still looking for the perfect man or woman. But then, who isn't?  He or she just doesn't exist.

Christ  Jesus was the only perfect one and he won't be running. However, I'm praying that his father directs the election, so that  this nation will once again be known the world over for its freedom of religion. But whatever He does, I am willing to abide by that decision. After all, He is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment