Thursday, March 1, 2012

APS, 5 Year Old, and Computers


A person can get what seems like an endless supply of APS for an iPhone.  Ron used one to take this right hand picture of me at the computer.  It does a pencil drawing. He took another picture, the regular way, so I could complete this layout.

I've been doing a lot of artwork, as you probably know, on my computer. But I also receive and send LOTS of email. And I try to keep myself informed of all that is going on in the world of politics and search sites daily to fill my head with more than I really want to know. Each day I usually find something uplifting to think about.  That keeps me from tearing out all my hair over the state of affairs.

Today I saw a five year old boy explain the economy. I want to share, because he is soooo cute and RIGHT as well.  Go here to see him.

Looks like even though I had resolved to put a layout on the blog each night, I'm not sure what will happen the next couple of days.  It seems that my computer is behaving so badly that my husband has deemed it necessary to wipe the disk clean and reinstall it.  He says everything is backed up well. Well, I hope he is correct.  I should have much more faith in him. After all he has worked in computers since the 60's...yes, before there was anything like we have today. He was in on the 'ground floor'.  He is an expert...but I  suppose at times I am a bit of a pessimist, especially when it comes to something I just don't understand.   

We'll see. Keep checking back to see if I'm online again.  And in the meantime...don't forget to pray for our country. And while you are at it, ask God if there is something in particular He would like for you to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment