Friday, March 9, 2012

A Blessing to Me


Finally, I've remembered to  post the companion page to the March 3rd blog layout.   I  had hoped that some day we 'girls'  would have more time together, but it seems to be working the opposite way.  As we and our families age, our time has more demands and we find it more difficult to get together as often as we once did.   Of course I missed the winter trip to Texas this year and that was a major togetherness time. No matter how much or little I see the girls, ORU is a blessing to me.  

We were working on a  picture into which I could photoshop myself, when Layton called. Then we decided to wait for him to take our picture when he got home.  However, it was one of his friends who hit the shutter for us.  Men can be helpful at times.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment