Monday, March 5, 2012

Super States Elections Tomorrow VOTE






Caleb is some boy. He was rocking out. I just caught the sweet pictures, but there was some hard rockin' goin' on here.

I was blessed today be receiving not only the video these were taken from, but several stills as well.  It was a good day!   

It's also been a very busy day.  Lots is happening these days.  I'm trying to catch up on my work around the house.   Isn't that interesting?  :)   I caught up once again with my email.  Worked out at Curves for nearly an hour, washed several loads of clothes, changed the bed and made shish kabobs for dinner.

Now that I've bored you silly, I'll change the subject to something I found in my email today.  It is a quote from Abraham Lincoln that should be a part of us if we know our history, which too many of us do not these days.  Read it and vote tomorrow.


"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. 
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. 
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. 
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
 
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, 
what they could and should do for themselves."

Abraham Lincoln
 

No comments:

Post a Comment