Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Cannon


First, I have to admit the misspelling. I left the H off of Cannonsburgh. If you'll forgive me, I'll go on. If not, sorry and hope you'll be back tomorrow.

I enjoy using photoshop to make ordinary photos look like paintings. This background lends itself to such a treatment and I'm quite pleased with that cannon.  I don't know whether Aussie was posing or just resting. Whatever, it is a great picture.  I'm glad the triplets enjoyed their visit to Cannonsburgh. I'll hope to go there with them some time.







3 comments:

  1. Love the texture you put on this. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate those who study God's word. However I cannot always agree with what you say. Some times I see discrepancies.
    However, I do encourage you to continue your study. God is good and He opens the eyes of those who ask to see as He sees. Let us praise God together.

    ReplyDelete