Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Every Morning



On the 15th of this month, I posted a picture of Greg and the triplets on our paddle boat. I've added this page and want you to see it tonight. I love to work with pictures faded into the background. I'm not sure why I'm moved by such pages, but I am.  

Tomorrow will be a big day one way or the other. First of all Eric Holder will be indicted. That is a good call and one that should be pursued to the end...down to every last contributor to the mess that is Fast and Furious.

And then we are due to receive the Supreme Courts decision on Obamacare.  I am praying that it will be cast down to it's unconstitutionality.  Why we had to wait so long to get the verdict, I don't know. It seems really clear.

 Lamentations 22-24 
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 

May God bless everyone of you with joy in the morning. 
23 

No comments:

Post a Comment