Thursday, July 26, 2012

Can You Read?



As I've said before, Caleb loves his PaPa, but occasionally he and I have a few moments  together that make my heart fly.  Here we are in Civic Center Park in Ft Collins. He was in a posing mood, so he sat still for a few pictures. 

I like the way my page turned out. I decided to scan some of my clothing to make digital 'papers' some time ago. I've not used many, but this one caught my eye today. The one with the salmon color was a shirt I had at one time. Not only do I like the design, but the texture pleases me as well.

My title  today, Can You Read? was chosen because I think that anyone who can read, should read the following book by Edward Klein.


The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House exploded onto the New York Times best-seller list — and was #1 for SIX weeks in a row!

And while you are reading, you might run over to a local Chick-Fil-A and support their business, which has been attacked by those who would shove their lifestyle down the throats of the rest of us. Why do you think they can't just keep it to themselves? What is their purpose for raising such a fuss?  Could they just choose to eat elsewhere?

We are to live at peace with all men when it is possible.  But it is hard to live at peace with people who will not have peace, but want dominance.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.  This is the first and greatest commandment. Matt 22:37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment