Friday, July 20, 2012

Hurry Up/ Catch Up


So far, we've had a wonderful and busy year. We had special event after special event until I had pictures piling up all over. I even lost a file of 241 pictures from April 27 when we were in CO because I misnamed  it..left out a couple of punctuation marks.  

There is a special on at My Publisher that I don't want to miss, so I'm trying really hard to get up to date with my layouts.  It was pleasant finding the pictures, but it sure is putting me more behind that I thought I was.  Looks like I'll be sitting at this computer nonstop for 2 or 3 days. Meanwhile my email is piling up, so if one of you wonders why your inbox is not being hit by me...that is the reason.  

Love this action shot of Caleb, I took  in April in CO.  

Speaking of Colorado, I'm sure you have all heard of the terrible act by a very disturbed man who shot movie theater patrons during the newest Bat Man movie.

Many are trying to say that we need to make it illegal to have guns. Well if we should do that. Only outlaws will have guns.  And we surely do have plenty of them these days.  

I received an email with a good point today. It is poor quality, but if you click to make it larger, I believe you will be able to read it just fine.



May God bless you all with a very nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment