Thursday, August 9, 2012

Caleb Week


I didn't plan a Caleb week. It has just happened. On Sunday, I chose a layout that I had mentioned to several earlier in the day. Beth had taken the pictures in very  clear water.  One could see every pebble and little fish. I love it. 

Our water here at the lakes is not nearly so clear.  However last year  the snails had cleaned the water so much and the sun was able to penetrate through it and  bring forth an abundance of seaweed.

Each day, I worked on catching up to the present, putting my photos into layouts.  And every day, for some reason, I grabbed pictures of .... Caleb. And because he is the youngest now, we do get more pictures of him.  However, I do have a few photos of others that need to be done as well. 

Tonight, it is Caleb again. this shot was taken at a nearby Mexican restaurant that we enjoy. The bright colors just called out to me.  The photo was slightly out of focus.  There are many tricks one can  do with photoshop. I'm pleased with the way it came out.

I'm not really pleased, however, with all the negativity going on in politics. I don't really mind the ones that are true. The truth must not be hidden.  But when a party concentrates on making up outlandish lies with not even a bit of facts to back them up, I cringe. Especially since many of our younger people and more than one would think of the older, supposedly more mature, have never been taught to think for themselves. They just swallow anything they hear on TV or read in magazines or the newspaper.   

We need to seek the truth because: The truth will set us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment