Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Prayer Request


As you have probably seen here before, Caleb LOVES tractors. This is the first time he saw his grampa's front loader. I was so glad to capture the looks on his face and he stood there in awe.


This is not original with me, but I feel the same about this lady.

There's a lady I've known forever.      
She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she 
has given everything..... Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all      
sides. Just breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone but    
maybe, if we all join in and lift her up in prayer together,
God will heal her.  She will turn 236 years old on July 4th, but she's
way too young to die.
                                   
                                    Her name is 'America'...
            And I love her and have always been proud of her.
             Take time to say a prayer for her - even if it is a
short, simple prayer like,
          
"Lord, please heal our land, in Jesus' name, Amen.."
                                                   Thanks.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment