Thursday, October 4, 2012



Late in September Ashley was in Totally 80's Caberet.  She and her friend Emily decided they really like the 80's.  Later you'll see more pictures from the musical.

In my opinion, the 80's were not the best of times, but they were way better than now. Our nation is in deep need of repentance and prayer.

We are now in day 7 of our nation's 40 days of prayer prior to the election. 


 
The email I received earlier this year makes a good point for us now.  Please read and consider it: 

I have a prayer request. There's a lady I've known forever. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything..... Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides. Just breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone but maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, we can heal her. She's well over 230 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is ' America '... And I love her and have always been proud of her. Please take time to say a prayer for her - even if it is a short, simple prayer like, “Lord, please heal our land. Amen.” Thanks!

If you heard the debate last night, you know the vast difference in the candidates.  Please pray that God will give a victory to the one who would further His kingdom and not limit our freedom of religion. 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment