Thursday, November 29, 2012



Caleb has enjoyed many hours at the Museum of Discovery in his home town. From the looks of things, he'll enjoy many more.  After seeing him with this set of drums, I teased that we should get him a set for Christmas.  After all, we did buy drums for his cousins, the triplets, when they were little tykes.  Of course that was with their mother's blessing. But not everyone can handle that much noise in his or her own home.

Just look at the way he wields those drumsticks.  Looks like a natural born drummer to me.  So I'm glad he has this museum  so close to home, so that he can get this drumming out of his system whenever the urge hits.   Of course, that is not an instant gratification thing. I think his parents are not into giving him that much control. 

I imagine he will graduate from banging things and go on to strumming or blowing another instrument before too long.  He seems to have music in his bones.


No comments:

Post a Comment