Friday, November 16, 2012

Grow Like Jesus



Caleb  got to milk the goat. It is great they have a 'city' farm that is used to educate the children on animals and farm life. He has experienced a lot there.

Hopefully, he will continue to learn good things. 

 I remember the verse I always prayed over Caleb's dad when he was a  boy. I prayed he would grow like Jesus did... Luke 2:52  "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."  I am praying that Caleb will grow in the same ways. May God bless him in all he does.

And speaking of prayer, one of our friends recently sent us the prayer he remembers his father praying for 12 years.  Dave said, that given the current state of the church in our nation, it seems appropriate now.

LORD, hear our prayer:
We pray for a God-given,
Jesus-centered,
Holy Spirit empowered
revival;
an outpouring of Your power to
fall on us with Your Presence,
fill us with Your power, and
fire us with Your passion to
win the lost to Christ,
heal the sick and
deliver the oppressed.
And LORD,
let it begin with me.


I tend to agree. Let it begin now with him, you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment