Saturday, December 15, 2012

Music



I'm not sure one could call this music, but I'm giving Caleb the benefit of doubt. He  sure does like musical instruments of all kinds. But I would think this is his favorite. 

His dad, who plays for him, taught himself  to play the guitar during his and Beth's  Peace Corps days in Bulgaria. 

Caleb has only seen his daddy play his guitar...maybe a little keyboard.  John's saxophone disappeared at college, so I doubt he's played one since...even though he was very good with it.

If you've been checking in here for a while, you know that when Caleb is in Ohio, he shows great aptitude for learning to play the piano, like his grandparents a his great grandmother, Gladys.

I wish Ron's accordion was in good shape so that he could show Caleb. I can imagine he would love all the buttons on that big music box.

Enjoy the good things in life.  Remember life is short...but eternity is forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment