Thursday, December 6, 2012

Squid at Two?



Caleb is a very good eater. He is not the least bit picky and will eat many things that I would pass up gleefully. Squid is a perfect example of that. I have never tried it.  Don't know that I've had the chance, but I'm sure I would decline if asked. 

Perhaps I should try to post earlier in the day so that I don't sit here and fall asleep at the wheel. I would, if it were not that I'm very busy all day. 

Tonight I was searching for old Christmas pictures of Chelle for something she is doing and found pictures of John on tractors when he was 2. I scanned both pictures and sent them on to Beth and John. Beth said she asked Caleb who that was on the tractor and he said, "That's me."  John was a little blond as well, so there is a big similarity.  I may as well add one here.



No comments:

Post a Comment