Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santas




The triplets have started their Christmas fun...Santas all.   They are pretty cute grandchildren., in my opinion. 

When I see all the decorations at their house...through pictures, I'm amazed they get so much done.
I'm praying for their mother, my daughter, since she is quite overwhelmed with work this week. Christmas can be hard on a mother, but it can be especially hard on one who home schools and keeps her children active.  

I am proud of them all.  

Just have to add a little something I read from Max Lucado today.  He said to avoid a church of perfect people, because you wouldn't fit in anyway.  lol  Of course we know that no one is perfect, so no church is perfect.   Jesus said, "If we say we have no sin, we're fooling ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  But if we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins, because we can trust God to do what's right.  He will cleanse us from all the wrongs we have done." (I John 1:8-10)

This is from an email I received  from Max today. If you would like a little short encouraging email each day, you can get them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment