Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tomorrow is a New Day


The triplets went to see Shrek the Halls, an ice show in Nashville.  They dressed warmly, but when they got there, they were all given parkas to keep them warm. Didn't think they would get very cold, but of course, they are southerners.  

We've had some balmy weather here in Ohio recently. No snow to speak of yet.  It almost makes me believe in global warming. (Even if it did, I would still know that God controls the weather and not cows flatuling in the fields.) But tomorrow brings a new day, and I've heard we are in for some colder weather.  They are getting it out in Colorado.  But so far this winter all the cold temperatures they get go north before getting this far east.

That is pretty sad... when a blogger starts talking about the weather.  I am still trying to avoid the really important issues  of our day, since they are so depressing now at Christmas time.  

I've been sick today, but  tomorrow is a new day and I'll be looking for the joy Christ brought to the world. It's here. We just need to look for it instead of groveling in the dirt.



1 comment:

  1. They have to keep the weather at 9 degrees in the Opryland ICE. I bet you northerners would be cold in there too if you were in there for as long as we were.

    Hope you feel better soon! Is this sick on top of a hurt back?

    ReplyDelete