Sunday, January 6, 2013

East Coast/ West Coast



Always having been in the Eastern time zone, I had never once thought about what they do on the west coast.  But I just learned that people out west now have the option of watching the ball drop real New York time or of waiting until it is midnight in their own time zone.

That makes it quite convenient to celebrate early with the kids and then again when your own clock strikes 12:00, if that is important to you.  

Our son and daughter in law were planning to attend a friend's New Year's Eve party, but at the last minute the hostess became ill and had to back out of the party.  Beth saved the day and had the guests over to their house. It worked out well. Caleb and Euan celebrated early.

Wish I were in more of a celebratory mood. I'm just not that anxious to see what this New Year will bring.  If it were not for God, His grace and favor, I would be scared out of my mind.  But God has promised to take care of us. I choose to trust Him for inner peace. I pray you can do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment