Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Movie



I'm at a point in my life when it is an effort to work 3-4 hours a day. But I remember my youth when there was energy on tap all the time. I really didn't sleep much at all... burned the candle on both ends as in the phrase used by my parents generation.  Maybe that is why I'm winding down really quickly now.  

Our granddaughter, Leah is young and vibrant.  In November she was in the cast of a movie shot in her new home town of Charlotte, North Carolina.  I'm pretty excited about the prospect of seeing the movie, called Hit Man, in the near future. It's good to see her getting a break after all her years in high school and college theater and a season in New York City. 

It isn't a life I would wish on anyone. It is a tough life.  But, it isn't my life to live and it is her desire. I just pray that all goes well and know that if she doesn't get the breaks she needs, she would make a great  college professor of theater; since she was an excellent student who finished her BA in 3 years.

1 comment: