Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scrapbooker's Desire



As a scrapbooker, I really enjoy good photos. I took this one of Phyllis at Tomato Grill, when we girls got together to celebrate her birthday with a leopard theme. This is the first time we have used a theme and it worked out well. We found plenty of leopard things. Hope all the rest this year work out as well.

I have made a New Year's Resolution. Yes, it's late, but not too late to help me tonight. I have decided that no matter if I have a blog post that satisfies me or not, I am going to bed; so that I don't have to drag myself out of bed in the morning.

So, on that note, good night, sleep tight. Remember everything is new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. Lamentations 3:23    If you live in Ohio, don't blow away tonight.  I pray you'll have a worshipful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment