Friday, February 8, 2013

Deja Vu


In case you are wondering,  I don't drink nor do I do drugs. I am quite boring, I suppose.  Anyway, I just noticed that I put the same layout here on Monday and Wednesday. I did feel a little deja vu when writing it the second time .

Tonight, I'll have two new ones...one for Friday and the other  for Wednesday, plus two more to finish out the story.  All are pictures taken at Build a Bear.




After the animal is complete, the new owner 'bathes' it. You have to use your imagination here...pretend water, etc.
The next step is to choose clothing for the 'bear' .  There are hundreds of choices.Caleb dressed his as Buzz Lightyear.

The last step before visiting the cash register is to fill out the forms for a birth certificate.


Mission Accomplished. He is ready, with a smile on his face, to take his new friend home.

No comments:

Post a Comment