Thursday, February 14, 2013


Living so far away from all my grandchildren is not my idea of  grandmotherhood. I thought we were supposed to spoil them. I'm not close enough to take them through the stores and observe what they seem to like. But through pictures, I sometimes get some good clues.  For example, these pictures show Caleb with the first animal he liked at Build a Bear. He decided later that he wanted a bear...and it was really cute.  But when I see that cute face with this doggie, it hits my heart strings. I love dogs and it is a darling dog. I'll just have to remember that when I get a chance to take Caleb to Build a Bear. I do know that I must also be prepared to like any other 'pet' he might choose instead. 

As usual, I'm not up to date with my pictures.  While today is Valentine's Day and I wish you all a very happy day, I do not yet have any Valentine pictures. I will most likely have one or more before the day is up, but then I won't have time to make a layout.  Maybe tomorrow will be all hearts and flowers.

I'm wishing you love.

    1 John 4:8
    Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love



No comments:

Post a Comment