Sunday, February 17, 2013

Playhouse Square


If you enlarge the layout, you can read that we enjoyed Les Miserables a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't made a layout because I failed to get pictures that night. That is starting to be a problem for me.  Whereas in the past I took way too many pictures, I am becoming lazy and either depending on others to snap their shutters or not even thinking of photos. I really need to set my priorities if I am to continue keeping a history of the family.

I am in the midst of studying what is most important in my life. I suppose age does that to a person.  Whereas I would have said all along that my relationship to God was my highest priority, I have found that some would say that I spend more time thinking about the state of our nation.  Now that is not what I want to project. God is all I need. If ever anything gets more attention than God, I will be shirking my duty as a child of the heavenly father.

That said, I am still quite alarmed with the way things are being handled in our nation. I will do what I can to educate those who are ignorant. I will still accept the beliefs of those who disagree with me and have reasons other than a blind sheeplike faith in politicians or the media.

I know that our God is in control and that if we turn from our wicked ways, he will save our nation. He said so himself in His Holy Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment