Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Littlest Jockey



I didn't get this picture until recently. I found it on FaceBook. A friend of Beth's had taken it back in November at Farm School. 

 I always thought 'cowboy' when seeing  children on horses, but this one rang out loud and clear...JOCKEY.  The Littlest Jockey... perfect.

Today was the little jockey's birthday. He turned three. I'm not sure why he was  born on Groundhog Day. I suppose he just popped out to see his shadow. Glad he did. He's been lots of fun for all of us.

One thing I did for his birthday was to send him a video of him made by Story Bots. I chose a picture from my computer, the Story Bot people put it in an Old MacDonald Had a Farm video.  After I had watched it several times, I realized that there was not one video, but 10 different ones. They were all cute. He, the perfect star, of course.  

After dinner this evening, we called him with FaceTime so that we could wish him a happy birthday and watch him as he watched the videos. What fun!

I would recommend StoryBots.com.  New this year, it is a creation of the same brothers who started JibJab, similar videos made for adults, which I've enjoyed on occasion, since our friend Jane has made several. 

Some of the other song videos they will make for you is Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Srar, The Alphabet Song, and Jumping on the Bed.  It's fun for kids and grownups.


No comments:

Post a Comment