Sunday, March 10, 2013

1881 Steam Fire Engine



We are back at the Fire Station Museum with Caleb. He is standing by an 1881 Steam Fire Engine, a far cry from the trucks of today. 


Now for my public service announcement.  9 out of 10 of you may be guilty of  referring to the change in time as daylight savings time. I've been asked to set you straight. The correct word is 'saving' singular. It is not plural or possessive.  It is daylight saving time

Teresa, thank you  for your insight. I feel much better knowing that at least my friends are now informed. I have done my duty to God and my country.

 All is well... And if you believe that, we need to wake you to what is happening in Washington hour by hour.

Speak to our father in heaven who is waiting to hear from you.





No comments:

Post a Comment