Friday, March 29, 2013

Family Fun Pic



I'm thankful tonight as always that the triplets are home schooled.  Tonight, I appreciate Chelle's ability and willingness to take on the job. 

I've learned more about how dangerous it is to send young ones to school now. Surely this is not happening in all schools, but there is a program out there now, carried out by Planned Parenthood and financed by you and me that is an abomination and I fear it will help bring God's wrath on this land.

The program is called PREP for short. It begins in kindergarten. I had planned to spell it out right here, but I can't bring myself to do it on this family blog.  Please check it out for yourselves, especially if you have children, relatives or close neighbors in the public schools.  

Here is a good place to read about this  threat.   It is a tamed down version of what I learned today; but it still is a good warning. 

While we can no longer have White House tours for children, the federal government  has pre-funded this indoctrination of our children the amount of $75 million a year for five years.

Tomorrow will most probably be a busy day at your house; but please try to find a little time to spend one on one with our God. Remember to thank Him for sending his son to seek and save the lost.

Luke 19:10 "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost."


No comments:

Post a Comment