Saturday, April 20, 2013

Colorado Sun


It seems like more than usual temperatures have been extremely varied up and down.  But from what I understand, that is the norm for Colorado. There is a really big range between their highs and lows. One would think it would not be an agreeable place weather wise to live. But, the extremes seem to be short lived and then they are back to the nice warm and especially sunny days. There is something about the sun out there. When it is in the 40s and the sun shining brightly, it is warm enough to wear shorts and t-shirts. I'm not sure how that works, but I've been there and seen it for myself.

I didn't ask what the temperature was on March 7th of this year when this picture was taken of Caleb, but obviously, it was plenty warm.

This morning it snowed here...at least I heard it did. I didn't notice. I've been cold all day inside. The temperatures outdoors have been mostly in the 40's... although my thermometer indoors says 70, I've been cold.  Who knows...must be age...I could use some of those western sun rays.

I couldn't help notice today while we were out that there were a few more flags. However, I remember from 9/11 there were signs in many yards saying:  GOD BLESS AMERICA. Since that time, we have lost ground there. It is no longer PC to expouse a relationship to the Lord. We might be called Bible Thumpers. How very sad.  God save us!

No comments:

Post a Comment