Saturday, May 11, 2013

Impeach?



A new camera means lots more pictures. However, I'm sure they are being choosey as to which ones they send me because I'm positive that with the new camera they are taking many more pictures right now. This is one that I'm blessed to get...Caleb sitting in an expansive field under the beautiful blue Colorado sky with his bubbles.

As you might be able to tell, I used the original picture for a background as well. I lowered the opacity and overlaid it with a subdued pattern.

In the news, Congress has been inquiring, finally, about the Benghazi disaster.  Can we say Impeach?
Can we please send Hillary back to Bill. When a person is this irresponsible in the real world, we send them out the door lickety split, as my mom would have said.  

Boy, I miss my mom.  She was a true blessing. 

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment