Sunday, May 12, 2013

Well La d Da


Even though I am extremely happy that my hair has been cut since this picture was made at a wedding in March, I still had to do a layout. It was just too clever for me to throw out. 

The pictures make me realize that I must get my hair cut soon before it looks like that again.

Three of us girls were talking this morning about our friend and hairdresser being in Wales for two more weeks and all of us missing her and her scissors. Jane had decided to chop off her own hair and although it looked quite nice (and short) she didn't offer to cut Jill's or mine...until later this afternoon. I'm not sure either one of us will take her up on it...Sorry Jane.  However, I might just chop a little on mine. It wouldn't be unusual. It grows so fast that I generally take the scissors to it at least once between haircuts.  Guess I'll add it to my list for tomorrow. 

I wish it were as easy to cut the budget.  Oh, I don't really have trouble with mine. If I don't have money, I don't spend it.  However, it seems at the federal level, that doesn't seem to register. Some actually think that by spending more, you have more.  Go figure!

Every day now as I listen to the news...from the TV in the other room, I get disgusted with how people are getting worse and worse.

What I hear each day reminds me of this verse from the King James Version of the Bible: Genesis 6:5

 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually with a flood that covered everything for 40 days.

The interesting thing is: this was not long before God destroyed every living being on earth, except for Noah, his family and two of each kind of animal.   

No comments:

Post a Comment