Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yummy Chips



Yes, it's another  Caleb layout. Not only do I have more pictures of him than the rest of us put together, but he IS the 'baby' of the family. 

As I sit here looking at these pictures, I am craving apple chips. They have become a favorite of mine in the last couple of years.  Before that I really had never heard of them. My first taste was in a Panera salad called Fugi apple chicken salad. Boy was it good. I started choosing that item every time we ate there. It replaced the Pick 2 Asiago beef sandwich and broccoli cheddar soup.  Recently due to cutting back the cost, I suppose, they started putting a few sprinkles of the chips on the salad and I began asking for extra chips. Then when I wasn't satisfied with that measure, I started buying bags of chips and taking  them along. That is when I realized they were expensive. Maybe Caleb can teach me how to make them. lol  You can see him making the chips  on the May 5th post.  It didn't take him that long to eat them, but it did take me that long to get around to designing this page..

I need to speed up my scrapbooking process or just take some time off from life and catch up with the pictures I have.

Speaking of catching up, Congress is just now catching up with all the cover ups of the Benghazi travesty.  There are many questions to be asked.  So far, there are no good answers for any of them. To put it simply, we left our men to die in a strange land. We sent them there and let them suffer a horrible death. Our president and Hillary Clinton have not yet  told the truth.

Even when we cannot trust men, we can still thrust in God, our creator. Pray that this all comes to light and appropriate action is taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment