Friday, June 7, 2013

Believe You Can



Ashley  came home from the library with some art books.  This one is drawing instruction. Somehow, she also picked up a very interesting balloon hat. I don't know if there is a connection, but it makes a great imaginative layout.

It is fun to know she is interested in drawing pictures of what she sees around her. I'm pleased there is a library where she can get a book on anything she wants to study.

It seems that out government doesn't have enough to do. While they could have chosen to study topics that  would protect us from enemies abroad and enemies within the country and those in government as well, it turns out, they are much more interested in knowing lots of facts about ordinary citizens.  They have checked into all kinds of online sources to know more and more about each or us. Even though I would consider myself an upstanding citizen of this faire country, I still feel uncomfortable having people peering at all my online photos,  reading my email and collecting info on my phone calls.
This  was established as a free country, not what it has become...a spy state.

No comments:

Post a Comment