Sunday, June 30, 2013

Belly Up



This little ball of fur keeps me hopping. I have to admit, I'm a bit impatient. Perhaps this is another test to help me grow in patience. 

I would like to have her housebroken in just a few days...however  I read it could take 6 months. I am hoping those writing that are of the same generation who would have their own children go off to school with  diapers that look like underpants.  I say, NO to newspaper,etc. I want her housebroken now...but it just isn't happening. One day I think she knows what she should do and the next, she seems confused about the whole thing.  I am following 'code', but not making much headway.

Throughout the day, as she takes little naps, I love to look down at my feet here at the computer and see the little thing sounds asleep.  It brings a loving warm feeling all over me, especially when she is so comfortable here that she can sleep belly up.

And thinking of  belly up...lately as  my hubby and I go into a store and see the outrageous prices that are climbing week by week, we get a sick feeling. How in the world are some people able to get by these days?  But we see people seemingly buying as they once did and filling restaurants even though many do not even have jobs. How do they  do it?  My guess is they are charging, expecting to pay some day. Look out for a crash...when there is no more credit. It is called going belly up. It's Scary.




No comments:

Post a Comment