Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day


Ron is a good father. He has raised six kids and now, in his old age, he has taken on the care of another little one, Maggie. I think she will be very happy to call him Daddy. He even lets her chew on his ears.

I've been having a great time with her as well. House breaking has been coming along and she seems to get it pretty well, most of the time. Tonight she was absolutely bonkers...running, sliding, twisting in the air, biting the hand that fed her, and more. I'm pretty tired. But now, she is in her crate, settled down and, I would guess, sound asleep. But tomorrow, she'll be ready for another very busy day. Should keep us young.  lol

The following came across my computer again today. It is no wonder it is getting around the internet. This man has analyzed the problems we face in this country. He knows what is wrong and he is on fire. I love what he says...his love of freedom and his rally for Americans to be just that... Americans.  I think if you will take a few minutes to listen, you will  see what I mean and you may even want to jump on the bandwagon.

Listen to E.W. Jackson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment