Thursday, June 13, 2013

Granddaughter




Ashley

Tonight, I'm posting a darling video of  God and Dog. It is a tribute to dogs and I believe every word.

 God and Dog 

One would think that with this you tube selection, I would post another layout of the new dog.  However,  the little female dog  is ready to take it easy now and then and leave space on the blog tonight for Ashley, our lovely little grand daughter.

I would also like to mention our dear friend, Mark Kirk who passed on to glory this morning. He finished the race, the fought the good fight and he has won a crown. He had come face to face with our Lord and Savior. Go Mark! We are blessed to have known you. We continue to love your family. I know you are very proud of each one of them.

We'll see you  again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment