Friday, June 14, 2013

Life Is Good



Short, short, short...that's what I'll be tonight. It's been a long tiring day.  But it brings me joy to see our little Caleb with the most beautiful smile.

I've been searching for a new Bible cover since the zipper broke on my old one. I found some very nice looking ones in pretty colors with Bible verses on them.  But none were really leather like the one I have. I think I will try to have the zipper repaired. I've heard it is pricey, but it is a much better case that what I've seen today.

While I was shopping, I found the best t-shirts for Ron and me to wear  for Independence Day, or any day, for only $5.00 each. On the background of a large waving United States flag is this verse, Psalm 33:12..."Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord.   I plan to where it to Curves on a regular basis.

Anyone living in Northeastern Ohio should be able to pick up one, at one of the  Berean bookstores.

Daily I hear more and more things that convince me that if we don't turn our hearts toward God, the creator, we will lose everything we have...freedom of religions being of number one importance.

Check out the smile again. It is contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment