Saturday, June 1, 2013


Now that I'm back to Easter, I'll post a layout of the boy triplets at Easter.  Their Easter baskets proved there is more to Easter than chocolate. Aussie's prize gift was a Rubik's cube. If he is like my dad, his great grandfather, he'll soon be whizzing through that puzzle as if he invented it.  Then there is Mason. He received a promise of money to put toward a game he wants to buy.

Of course the real significance  of Easter was the resurrection of our Lord Christ Jesus. And the boys celebrated their Lord and Savior at church that Easter morning as I pray they do every day of their lives.

This  week finds them at church camp.  Even though Ashley had an infection in her leg earlier in the week, she was ready to go to camp along with the boys on Friday. I certainly wish I could be there to get pictures of the daily activities or at least at their house when they arrive home with all their belongings from camp. I'd like to hear all the tales they will be able to tell at that time.

We need to keep all those who went through tragic storms this last few days in Oklahoma,  in our prayers. And until the triplets return home, I'll be praying that tornadoes are kept away.





No comments:

Post a Comment