Monday, July 1, 2013

Fourth Generation


Photography  has been one of my loves. I'm not saying I'm good at it. I am not.  But I do have a good eye. I follow in my mother's footsteps. She was artistic and loved photography. She even had a darkroom at our home when I was young.  Our daughter, Chelle and our son, John have also shown an interest  in the field. They are both much better than I.  Their children, the triplets...Ashley, Aussie and Mason and now Caleb seem to have a talent as well.

Here, Caleb has acquired the old camera. He shoots photos every chance he gets. I hope sometime soon to do a layout of pictures he has taken.  Actually, I believe last year I added a picture he took on one of my layouts.

It is warming to see our children and grand children grow in appreciation of the same things we like.
They imitate us.

Young parents...be careful what you do.  Little ones are watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment