Saturday, July 13, 2013

On My Honor


On My Honor, I have to admit that I've mixed a few fireworks pictures here. I think I have mentioned before that is was like a 30 minute grand finale.  This is the boat Chelle, Greg, Ashley, Mason and Aussie were in that bright night. 

If I believed in do-overs, I'd have to redo this layout. I'm not pleased at all, but since I'm so far behind in my scrapbooking, it will remain the same.

At  OnMyHonor.net they have announced the launch of a premier national character development organization for those wisely leaving the Boy Scouts of America. 
An executive director has been introduced and the name, logo and program outline of this new organization will be announced at the Spetember 6-7 inaugural national convention in Nashville, Tennessee.
I suggest  that any of you who have boys or grand children or friends who would benefit from this new organization,  find more information here

I don't know if they are being concord, or what, but this link won't work, even though I've checked it three times.  However if I just put www.onmyhonor.net/  in my browser, the organization comes up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment