Friday, September 20, 2013

Phillies


I do know it is football season, not that I'll be going to any games, or watching any on TV; but I am still in tune with the seasons. Just thought I'd let you know that, since I'm finally posting this baseball layout of Lauren and her good friend Pat. They seem to be pretty serious fans of the sport. We'll see if I get any pictures of them at an Eagles game this season.

Following games is not on my schedule, but I do try to keep up with what the Federal Government is doing for or  to us day by day.  I was thrilled to see the House or Representatives vote to defund Obamacare today. That horrendous bill is posed to set us back 50 years or more on the healthcare front and still cost us millions more than we are used to paying for better care.

Now we have the Senate to contend with. They are a much more liberal arm and thus less likely to heed the wishes of the people. So, we must all call. Call your senator and let him know how important it is for him to vote against funding this monstrous bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment