Thursday, October 3, 2013

Caleb Had a Little Goat


As some of you know, I try to  post a new layout every day.  Many times they are so so. Seldom do I sit back and sigh at what I think is a masterpiece.  Don't get critical now. It is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. lol

I have lots of pictures to work with right now, including vacation pictures taken by John and Beth in picturesque settings like Vail, Colorado. I am anxious to use those beautiful  pictures, but this one has been catching my eye. Every time I passed it by, I wanted to go back to it.  Well, today I pulled it up and it made me think of Mary Had a Little Lamb.  So I went with that.  Then I pulled up some more vintage looking elements for the background, plus a little 'aged' tape to finish off that antique look.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I.

I earnestly pray that this little fellow is able to grow up free to go his own way and free to worship our Lord, Jesus Christ. We could never do too much to curtail the damage that is being done to our Republic. Pray that our God in heaven will see  fit to save our nation as a safe place for Christians.

In the Bible , the book of Jonah tells a story of the city, Nineveh. God said he would destroy it because of their wickedness. He called upon Jonah to go to the city and warn the people of the impending danger. Jonah did not like the Ninevites, so he tried to hide from God so that he would not have to go. However, that was a very bad idea. (No one can hide from the creator.) Jonah ended up being swallowed by a whale. When he was thrown up on land, Jonah continued his quest to hide.  But in the end, he did go to Nineveh and told the men and women that God would destroy them if they didn't repent and turn from their ways. They heeded the warning and God did not harm them.

Please turn your faces to God and ask Him what it will take to save our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment