Saturday, October 26, 2013

EYES?


Remember when she came to our house? It was my birthday, June 8th. She weighed about 2 1/2  pounds.  She was just a little ball. Now look at her...full grown at 10 pounds. She seems to have lost something as well. We can't see her eyes. Actually, I know they are in there. Every morning Maggie asks me to wash her face. Then against her wishes, I pull her hair back out of her eyes and put a rubber band around it to keep it off her face.  Sometimes I do that twice a day. But invariably, she manages to remove it and free her hair. I'm anxious for the day when she decides it is too much trouble to take it down or grows comfortable with it.

No more comments tonight. Please pray that God sees fit to save our nation from this dictator.

No comments:

Post a Comment