Saturday, October 12, 2013

ORU NEOH



 A couple of weeks ago, the ORU NEOH girls traveled down to Wooster to visit the Pine Tree Barn, a place we have loved seeing year after year. Jane could not go because she was babysitting grandchildren. I missed to stay with my puppy. I must admit, I really, really wanted to go.  Next time, I just might hire a baby sitter for the dog. Not sure how that will work out, but we'll see. Of course by the time they make a trip like that again, the puppy will be grown and easier to leave.

I received  a question in my email today that I hadn't yet thought about. Now, my brain is buzzing ...What in the world are we thinking???

This is the question...We hear a lot about Social Security running out of money.  Why don't we ever hear about welfare running out of money?  Working Americans paid their Social Security taxes, but welfare recipients pay no taxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment