Friday, November 22, 2013

Art Expression



Caleb is expressing himself through a paintbrush. The class was asked to paint a place they liked.
Caleb chose the mountains. Considering he lives in Colorado, it is very understandable. Of course, I live far away from the Rockies, but I am also drawn to mountains...always have been. Our family never went to the ocean for vacations, but always headed toward the mountains when we had a vacation and were not going to visit relatives

My father had sold Bibles during the summer months to pay his college tuition. His territory was in the mountains or North Carolina and West Virginia. He fell in love with them and so did  I as a youth.

Psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.



Mountains call out to me... and I listen.  Caleb may be getting that same call.






No comments:

Post a Comment