Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eponine



Ashley played Eponine in Les Miserable in Nashville this last week. Although I have several pictures from the play, I was drawn to this one. I'll do another layout later; but I could hardly wait to work with this photo. I love the costume, the colors and her sweet smile.

It is terrible to be a grandmother so far from her 'babies' that she can not take in all their special activities...especially plays. I haven't missed them all, but way too many. I especially wanted to see this musical. It is a wonderful play, even when I don't have a granddaughter in the cast.

Many of the uninformed or misinformed are now realizing that Obamacare is a disaster. Please pray that God works in this and saves this nation from pillaging by leftists set on destroying our freedoms.

So far, we still have free elections. Even though there is an extreme amount of cheating at the polls, I believe we can still strike back if we Christians will unite and vote our godly principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment